Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday #3


Follow Friday is a brilliant way for bloggers to find new friends and get more followers. It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkees View.
                                    



This weeks feature blog is: The Cait Files


This week's bookish question is: 

What's On Your Current Playlist?    
       
Hmmmm, well, I'm not as into music as I used to be but I really like Bruno Mars, especially 'Just The Way You Are'. Grenade is good too :) My favourite band right now is The Script, I LOVE their song 'For The First Time'. My favourite genre is pop *ashamed face* I just love it, it's so catchy!


                  Bye!   

1 comment:

  1. sounds cool
    do u mind if you could visit my blog?
    If you could,Thanks;
    adaydreamershideout.blogspot.com

    Great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)