Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on  over and join in! This week was great! I got...


Borrowed
The Client by John Grisham
I don't usually read adult books, but my auntie gave this on to me and told me it was good, so I thought I better give it a go! It sounds great!


Won
The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel (ARC)
Thanks to the fantastic Caroline at Portrait of a Woman! I've wanted to read this for a while, and now I can! It looks brilliant.


Bought
How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot
I went to a book swap for charity and I donated five books, and so each of the following books only cost 50 CENT! YES!!! Anyway, I love Meg Cabot, and this is great so far!


The Year the Gypsies Came by Linzi Glass
I haven't heard of this before, but this sounds really sweet, so I got it.


Dark Touch:Shadows by Amy Merdith
This looks really good!


Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Greogry Maguire
I've never read a fairytale re-telling before, but since Fluttering Butterflies Fairy Tale Themed Week I've wanted to. And this sounds really fun!

32C, That's Me by Chris Higgins

I've read another Chris Higgins book, Would You Rather, and I enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to reading this!


Well that's my lot for the week! I'm mega-happy!!! I probably shouldn't have bought more books though, I have too many already :) But it was for charity. So that's OK!


What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. great mailbox, I havent actually read any of these myself but I know my sister reads a lot of John Grisham and says they're good, I hope you enjoy them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, loads of great books! I love Meg Cabot's books too, and Chris Higgins'. I've never read Clan of the Cave Bear but I've heard lots of people rave about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mailbox! Chris Higgins and Meg Cabot's books are fab. Shadows sounds really good too! Apparently John Grisham is a really good author so I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Ruby Red by Linzi Glass and it was pretty good, so The Year of the Gypsies will probably be just as good :)

    I heard that John Grisham's books are brilliant. Hope you like it and all your other books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadows is a brilliant book, I got it for my birthday off my friend who knows I live for good books and so is 32C That's Me - in fact all of Chris Higgins books are good :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)