Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday #4





Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkees View and Alison Can Read. Each week, a different fun question is asked and we bloggers answer it. Head on over to either of the host blogs to read the rules and sign up!

This week's featured blog is:
Sarah's Books & Life Button

This week's question is:


Q: What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

A. I don't tend to read that many long books, because I get bored easily! But the longest book I've ever read is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, at 766 pages! I don't think I've read any 600+ page books apart from the Harry Potter series, so they're my favourites!

Have a great weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Harry Potter was my answer too! It's so worth the hundreds of pages :) Have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! :-) I usually like to read books with around 350 pages/400 pages, the longest book I've ever read is probably around 600 pages!! :)

    Thanks for the great post!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - he HP series was fantastic - didn't even seem like the books were that big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter was my answer too! Although, when I'm reading these books it never feels like they're that long. If anything I wish they were longer! But Rowling did an amazing job and I will forever love Harry.

    My Follow Friday
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also chose Harry Potter because I only read YA and a good long YA or middle grade novel is really hard to come by these days. :(

    New follower!

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I just followed you again, and I want to thank you again for stopping by my blog and telling me that I forgot to follow you correctly! Have a nice day!

      Delete
  6. Harry Potter! If I had a penny for everytime I've read those books... Definetly must reads for everyone!

    I complete forgot to congratulate you on getting the big 100 followers! CONGRATS! Your blog deserves bajillions! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Harry Potter!

    Thanks for stoppin by. Following back! =)

    Cute blog!

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. Yay for harry Potter! They feel so short even though they're long.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower! Can you believe I haven't read Harry Potter yet? I'm making it a summer project. Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)