Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday #6



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkees View and Alison Can Read. Each week, a different fun question is asked and we bloggers answer it. Head on over to either of the host blogs to read the rules and sign up!


This week's featured blog is:


The Talking Teacup




This week's question is:

Q: Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?

A. Nope! I see why people would, to see if they like it, but I don't buy that many books (well, actually I do...) and I don't wan to waste money on a book that has been rated badly by reviewers who's opinion I trust! What's the point, when there is so many amazing books out there?! Sometimes though, if a book has gotten mixed reviews I would get it from the library to read, but not buy it.


Leave me a link to your Follow Friday, and I will be sure to check it out! If you are stopping by to follow, I would love if you could follow my blog by GFC -the button is at the top of the right sidebar. Thanks for stopping by! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Great post!!

    Thanks for the awesome post! I hope you have a great weekend!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Im A New follower and i love your blog! Hope you like myn too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "by reviewers you trust" is the critical point - you have to know whose opinions you tend to agree with :)

    Following from FF - sorry it's taken me a while to get round to you! It's my first week joining in, I hope you might have time to visit my FF post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)