Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox #28

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in!  


By the way, I'm sorry for not posting any reviews this week! I was away! But I will be posting three or four more this week to make up for it :) Anyway, onto le mailbox!



For review

Wonder by R.J. Palacio
This looks and sounds amazing, and I've heard nothing but rave reviews. I wish I could read it straight away!

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
This sounds interesting, I've read mixed reviews, but I do love dystopia and I am looking forward to reading this.

A Most Improper Magick 
A Tangle of Magicks by Stephanie Burgis
According to reviews by Clover at Fluttering Butterflies, these books are fantastic, and I trust her opinions and reviews, so these will hopefully be great!

Thanks to Random House, Macmillan, and Templar for sending me books to review




Bought
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I am SO HAPPY! I've already read the first chapter of this and it was amazing-ness, and I absolutely CANNOT wait to read the whole thing!


I got all of these books yesterday! Happy day for me ;) What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link to your IMM in the comments and I will stop by!

6 comments:

  1. YOU GOT THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! AHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO HAPPY ON YOUR BEHALF, IT'S AMAZING!

    Okay, fangirling over- I really hope you enjoy it.<3
    Wonder is amazing, happy reading.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I have Wonder (I've actually had it for like a year now!) but haven't read it because it didn't look like my thing... but with all these reviews on it, I might give it a go one day!

    Ahh, I need to get a John Green book now! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing IMM! :) :) I hope you enjoy all your books!! Wonder and All These Things I've done are in my TBR pile and I can't wait to get to them! The Fault in Out Stars is on my wishlist and it looks ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! Happy reading!!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SOOO jealous of Wonder, I have ordered it and I can't wait for it to arrive. I haven't read a John Green book yet and this one looks amazing! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder is incredible.
    All These Things Ive Done is awesome
    A Tangle of Magicks is cute (I didn't read the first one unfortunately though.)

    And awww, The Fault in Our Stars... I really need to get round to getting that!
    I hope you enjoy these as much as I did and of course you enjoy the ones I haven't read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All These Things I've Done is amaaaazing. It's less dystopia, more futuristic contemp tho ;)

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)