Sunday, October 14, 2012

Letterbox Love # 9

Letterbox Love is a weekly meme, hosted by Narratively Speaking. It's a great way of sharing what books you receive every week, and I'm delighted to be taking part!  

This is my Letterbox for the past I don't know how long! I haven't had a chance to do a LL in ages so this is all the books I've received in (as I said before) I don't know how long! So here they are:


For review:


Double Cross by Malorie Blackman

This is the Fourth book in the fab Noughts and Crosses series - the series has been newly released with new covers, which are fab! I can't wait to read this - thanks Random House!

Falling To Ash by Karen Mahoney

Reading this now and struggling to finish it - I'm not sure about this one to be honest!

A Reckless Magick by Stephanie Burgis

I've only read the first in his series, but I can't wait to read the second one then this one - and look at that fab cover!

The Pendragon Legacy: Lance of Truth by Katherine Roberts

I read the first book in this series last year, and it wasn't my cup of tea - I'm not sure if I'll be reading this one!

Winterling by Sarah Prineas
I hadn't heard about this one before it arrived, but it sounds really brilliant and mystical! Thanks Quercus!

Me, Suzy P by Karen Saunders (proof)

This looks like a fantastic book, I'm really excited to start reading it! Thanks to Templar publishing for this and the above two books :)

Professor Gargoyle: Tales from Lovecraft Middle School by Charles Gilman

This books looks like fun - and it has a really cool cover. You know the way you get some cards and things and when you turn them from side to side they have two different pictures? (sorry, terrible explanation) Well, it''s like that - it's so cool! :D Thanks Quirk Publishing for this.


Won:

One Mum's Enough - Book 1 (Families in a Step-Chain)

Little Miss Perfect - Book 4 (Families in a Step-Chain) both by Ann Bryant

I won these two of the Girl Heart Books website and there was a mix-up in which book I was meant to be sent, so I ended up with two - not that I'm complaining! Hehe :)

What did you get in your letterbox?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I haven't read any of these but they look really good!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the Noughts and Crosses series, so good :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)