Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blogging slump...

Everyone, I can't hide it any more...I'm going through a blogging, and a reading, slump. And, as we all know, the only way to get over it is to take a break for a while. I am going to miss all of you and your fab blogs, but  the truth is, I just amn't enjoying writing reviews at the moment, and I'm not motivated to write any posts! So I'm going to totally remove myself from the blogoverse until sometime in the new year, when I'll write a list of my favourite books of 2012, and a serious new year's blogging resolutions list!

Over the Christmas holidays, I'm just going to relax, and hopefully read some great books that will get me out of my reading slump! So until the new year, goodbye everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that! I hate blogging/reading slumps. -.- Trust it to be that when I'm coming back, you're going away... such bad timing, eh, haha!

    I'm going to miss you! :( I hope you pull through quickly and you'll be back soon! For then though, you deserve a little break! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww noooo! :( Reading and blogging slumps are horrible, I can relate. One of the things us awesome book bloggers have to put up with, hehe;) I hope you come back refreshed and book-y again, we will miss you but completely understand why you have to take a break. Have a great Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging slumps are the worst! Hopefully some rest and relaxation over Christmas will bring your inspiration back in time for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)